I have installed PCB and PCB Services. but it does not connect to the services. Are there any other setups required for collaborations? and if yes, where can i download them?
You must login to SOLIDWORKS PCB Services before starting a new PCB project.
SOLIDWORKS PCB Services provides a default administrator account with the following credentials:
To change the default admin login:
1. Open a web browser, and in the address bar, enter the machine name and port number in the form:
http://server name:port number. The default is http://localhost:9780
2. In the " Sign in to SOLIDWORKS PCB Services" page, enter admin as the username and password, click Sign In.
3. In the SOLIDWORKS PCB Services menu, click Users and click the Users tab.
4. Click the link associated with the admin account or click the Edit User icon.
5. Modify the user information, username, and password, then click Save.
Thanks Sir. Can you provide me with some documentation via personal message to learn pcb in detail?
I have error like 【failed to login into Solidworks pcb services .... Error from localhost:9780: The attempt to connect to the server failed】.
How to solve this error.?
i also tried to login into http://localhost:9780site but site can't be reached.
I get this message when I try to login to Solidworks PCB service.
"Failed to retrieve User. Error retrieve data from database".
Can anyone please help me?
Did you happen to upgrade from 2017 SP4 to 2018? I had that same error and had to reinstall my vault.
No, I installed a fresh copy of 2018 (SP0). Still SW-2016 is in my PC.
If there's no data in the vault I would do a completely uninstallation and try again with SP0.1. The second time I tried to install 2018 the vault started to work.
Retrieving data ...