Hi Visualize Community,
SOLIDWORKS Visualize 2017 SP0 is available now! TONS of new features, improvements and bugs squashed!
Thank you everyone for the loads of feedback we received during the Beta period. Please continue to voice your questions, issues, bugs and feature requests in the Visualize forum, and most importantly, with your Reseller.
The download process for Visualize 2017 is slightly different than Visualize 2016. If you are updating to Visualize 2017, then simply follow these steps:
- Sign into your SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal
- Under the 'Downloads' section, click Downloads and Updates' (this will take you to another site)
- Make sure '2017' is selected from the small dropdown at the top
- Click the blue text 'SOLIDWORKS Products' and accept the EULA
- Follow the three final steps listed and then your done!
Also, I wanted to make sure you had access to the latest Release Notes...documenting any new features, improvements and known limitations. The Release Notes can also be found in the Help menu within Visualize, however this attached PDF is the most up to date.
For more news on What's New in Visualize 2017, please visit the SOLIDWORKS Corporate Blog often to read previous posts. Several more Visualize blog posts will be coming throughout the next few weeks.
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter (@bhillner) for product news and updates!
Thanks as always for your support!
SOLIDWORKS Visualize | Product Manager