3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2017 7:33 AM by Dennis Beeren

Follow up presentation on MBD

Casey Gorman

I have received my acceptance notice for a SWW2107 presentation on MBD. It will be a follow up to last years "Oh the Trauma of MBD" if there is an area in particular you would like to see. Please let me know and I will do my best to include it.

Thanks,

Casey

• Re: Follow up presentation on MBD
          Dennis Beeren

Dear Casey,

I am diving  into the world of MBD and doing some research to what extend it might be useful for our company.

I am very interested to see your presentatie of Solidworks 2016 - OH! The Trauma of MBD; What Will Happen to My 2D? However I have not been able to find it anywhere online.

Are you willing to share it with me, or provide me with a link?

I would highly appreciate that!

Thanks,

Dennis.

• Re: Follow up presentation on MBD
              Casey Gorman

Dennis,

In order to see SOLIDWORKS World presentation you have to register like you would be attending SOLIDWORKS World. This will give you access to all of the presentation for several years. I presented on MBD in 2016 and 2017. Both presentations need the audio/visual portions, registration is the only way to get this. Also there are several other good MBD presentations that would be of use to you.

Enjoy the journey into MBD. It really is the way to go in my opinion.

Casey