I want to know if it's possible to insert a part to a specific configuration of an assembly. I'll detail my process:
- Have assembly with a few configurations.
- Create new configuration.
- Add a part to this configuration.
- Mate the part so that it's fixed.
- Switch to an old configuration.
- The part I inserted is there but is floating.
Now I'd like to know if there's an option for that part to be suppressed in other configurations automatically like the mates are. I've had a search through the options and couldn't see anything. Also would be handy if there was an option to unsupress all mates in other configurations if I ever need that.