This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Hi . . i have done this many times here is what may work for you:
1. If you have SW with FeatureWorks:
- Import the files and try Letting FeatureWorks recognize some of the features
2. If setp one did not work for you:
- There is a 3rd party tool that can convert 3d file formats
- TransMagic - http://www.transmagic.com/tran...oftware_3d_models.html
Hi, I have files in 3dstudio (.3ds) or object (.obj) files that i need
to import into Solidworks anyone know how or what software , I've
managed to use rhino to create vrml or stl files but have no control on
the part once created as i can't redimension to insert into my
Thanks In advance.
Anyone know how to convert either .obj files or 3ds files to import into solidworks.