I'm having a problem with a loft. I'm not sure how to describe it so it's hard to search for. I'm sure you'll able to spot it pretty quickly at this link...
The thigh of the chicken is lofted from the torso to the knee, but it has aberrations where it's kinking.
It's lofted from a face in the body, through three sketches. It's start constrained tangent to face - which is important to make it look as smooth as possible.
So far I've tried:
- Boundary loft instead
- Converting the edge of the Face to a 3D sketch and adding points to the sketch to create a reference, then creating front and back guide curves for the loft.
- Tweaking the dimensioning of the extruded cut which created the Face.
- Meddling with the green toggle locations and the pink arrow values
- Trying all start / end constraints
- Not using the top sketch in the loft (closest to the face)
- Adding another sketch (closer to the face)
None of that helped so any thoughts I'd be very glad to hear if anyone has time please.