I would like to implement an EASM file (2014) into a Powerpoint presentation (2010).
The problem is, the first object is working well, but once I switch to the next slide with another EASM object
Powerpoint is crashing! Could it be a license issue, if more than one instance is used?
Can anyone help out? Many thanks!!
(I did the implementation according these instruction:
To embed eDrawings controls in Microsoft Office documents:
- Open a new document in Word or PowerPoint.
- Select eDrawings version Control for Object type, then click OK.
- Right-click the eDrawings Control box and select Properties.
- For FileName, browse to any eDrawings file, then click OK.
- Select EnableFeatures, then browse to the Property Pages dialog box.
- Set the options, then click OK.
- Close the Properties box.
- To view the eDrawings file, do one of the following:
- Exit Design Mode (Word)
- View the slide show (PowerPoint))