AnsweredAssumed Answered

BOM Template

Question asked by Michael Ferraro on Oct 5, 2016
Latest reply on Oct 5, 2016 by Rick Becker

All,

I have a question regarding BOM templates.

I have a BOM template saved with specific fonts & sizes saved that each of the users here use daily.

When you bring in the BOM it looks like "Capture-091". After you sort and resize all the columns it looks like "Capture-092". But what I want to ask has to do with "Capture-093". When you click at the top left of the BOM why does the font size ready empty? If the template has a specific font and font size attached to it, why is that not reflected here? Is that because the BOM is trying to scale itself?

On a side note: I do have the "use template settings" checked on each machine. We are also all running 2015 SP2.1.

The real problem we are having is that sometimes when you bring a BOM into a sheet, the font is way to large, and sometimes it is way too small. And I don't believe the results are even consistent each time. I was wondering if maybe I am missing something somewhere that could easily fix this.

Has anyone else noticed this? And if so what have you done to work around or fix this issue?

Thanks,

Pencil

Attachments

Outcomes