AnsweredAssumed Answered

Breaking an end of a cylinder inwardly.

Question asked by Andrew Combs on Sep 16, 2016
Latest reply on Sep 20, 2016 by Andrew Combs


I have been trying to figure this out for a while but due to my lack of experience using the sheet metal tools, I can't make this work. I can do it as a simple revolved sketch, but for more complex parts I need it done is as a sheet metal prt. What I want is a cylinder/tube that has one end broke in like shown in the image I attached. I do not know if I need to treat it like a flange, or what? I can provide more information if this is too vague.


thank you