So I tried asking something similar in the past but my knowledge at the time was limited and I feel I am much closer to the answer now then I was and just feel I am missing 1 piece of the puzzle.
What I know:
- Link information in Part Custom Properties that is linked to Drawing Custom Properties
- Link information in Assembly Custom Properties that is linked to Drawing Custom Properties
- Link Drawing Custom Properties to Annotations in the Drawing
What I need to know:
- Link information in Part Custom Properties that is linked to Assembly Custom Properties
- Solution Can't be a Macro (It just can't, not my choice.)
- Needs to be something I can apply to my default Templates (i.e. .PRTDOT, .ASMDOT, & .DRWDOT)
Below I've attached some pictures with an example of what I am wanting. Ultimately I want is Part Name ABC of the First Part & Part Name XYZ of the second part to populate through the assembly and populate the drawing annotations.
Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.