2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 16, 2016 7:32 PM by Dave Goetsch

Queue not rendering. Long hand on initialization , then fail.

Scott Lange

Render in Queue constantly fails even when I start and stop and restart que and all the other typical troubleshooting. I am a contractor working for a client on site and I am new to Solidworks Visualize Pro. They have had Solidworks for a while now. We are also using HDR studio to facilitate the lighting and reflections. two things, if you know off hand something that I can quickly go to to fix this, please let me know. Where log files are that show the errors for the render queue? This is a standalone license. Any further info you need to ask, please do. Thanks in advance.

• Re: Queue not rendering. Long hand on initialization , then fail.
          Scott Lange

Just to elaborate and edit my subject, it should say "Long HANG....".      So I am trying to track down why my renders are failing both in the queue and in the renderer within SW Visualize Pro and due to my client delaying on the licensing until this week which apparently there is a 72 hours delay through the reseller to get full access to my subscription services and support (trying to illicit some sympathy) I am not able to solve my problem through support right now. It is quite bothersome and I suspect it has to do with something being exchanged from HDR Studio plug in OR something with the network and /or admin privileges however I have not been able to track it down. I have been chasing this tail regarding this issue with "Backplate not found" error . I have gone through both interfaces and addressed each backplate issue both in SW Visualize Pro AND HDR Studio..... HELP! lol

• Re: Queue not rendering. Long hand on initialization , then fail.
              Dave Goetsch

Scott, I know this is a bit late but I found this post because I had the EXACT same problem. It may be too late to help you but there may be others that have the same issue and find this post also. I was able to resolve my problem. In my case I had an older version of Bunkspeed installed. Bunkspeed installs two services for the offline render queue and if they are not deleted they cause a conflict with the newly installed Visualize. Check in your task manager for two running bunkspeed services. The services need to be deleted via your registry so they do not start on boot. I deleted the Bunkspeed services and boom...   Visualize Render Queue is now running fine with no problems.

Hope this helps someone.....        ~ Dave