1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 5, 2016 2:09 PM by Gianluca Mattaroccia

How can I check static & dynamic load of a machine?

Tunnu Kumar

How can I check static & dynamic load of a machine? I have made it in Solid works -2012 version. Machine is a assembly.

Please suggest the answer?

• Re: How can I check static & dynamic load of a machine?
          Gianluca Mattaroccia

Hi Tunnu,

would you please elaborate further your question? What you have asked is a too wide of a question for someone to you give a specific answer.

Static loads are pretty easy to find out and verify by ECS equations. I would always recommend you to back up your analysis with pen and paper just to make sure your results are not deviated due to redundant mates (this is a huge source of mistakes). One you know the loads (reactions) acting upon your system you can export that data into Simulation and run FEA on each component. This is valid for dynamic mode as well (loading changing with the time). A little more attention is needed to set up the model for analysis and definitely not be ran as a static study.

I have said very little with my answer but unless you provide us with a clearer picture of your problem I doubt anyone here is able to help.