AnsweredAssumed Answered

Strange printing behavior - printed title block and drawing contents on two separate pages...?

Question asked by Caleb Youker on Aug 24, 2016
Latest reply on Aug 24, 2016 by S. Casale

So I have typically exported projects to PDF, very rarely printing straight from SW - but I had an issue for which I submitted a help request to our VAR in which line thickness would change between SWE and PDF formats - once in PDF format, wire lines got so thin that you can't see them when printed, while symbols remained almost the same as the SWE format.

Additionally, I solved another small issue with the drawing list being 5 lines on a D size sheet by simply changing the default title block to the cover page block, and writing the drawing list straight to the cover.  Worked like a charm.

Anyway, I had to create a drawing package for production and the PDF version was having this issue with line weights, so I decided to print the whole packet straight from SWE...

My 6 page project came out in 7 pages, the first page being the cover page title block, and page 2 being the drawing list on a blank sheet.  Also, the image that I had inserted onto the cover page went missing somehow.

Not sure what I might have missed.  Re-printed on A size and got the same result.  Any ideas?

Outcomes