Are you looking for an opportunity to broaden your experience within design and layout of process equipment in the Oil & Gas industry? Do you thrive in a job with varied and technically challenging tasks where you get to work in multidisciplinary teams? Then keep on reading.
Work on projects for major national and international Oil & Gas companies
As a Mechanical Engineer in Ramboll Oil & Gas you will contribute to ensuring high quality design and layout of processing plants for our clients who are among the largest in the market. You will work on projects varying from single to multidisciplinary and from a few hours to several thousands of hours. Furthermore, you will be given responsibility on individual design tasks and the possibility to lead your own minor projects.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- Prepare detailed design and layout of processing plants, mainly within oil and gas
- Develop data sheets and specification on the piping and mechanical equipment e.g. rotating equipment, turbines, compressors, pumps, pressure vessels and storage tanks, heaters, etc.
- Participate in HAZID and HAZOPS workshops.
- Supervise contractors and participate in commissioning and start-up projects.
As we believe in investing in our people, you will get the opportunity to specialise in selected topics depending on your own preferences, ambitions and skills e.g. in project management or in a certain technical field.
A strong drive and eagerness to take on new challenges
In the job as Mechanical Engineer you will meet a lot of deadlines which require a systematic, methodical and professional approach to your work to obtain success. Our working environment is informal and dynamic and we expect you to be open-minded and at ease at communicating with colleagues at all levels of the organisation. Your strong drive and your ambitiousness mean that you set high quality standards for yourself, to ensure a high level of satisfaction from our clients.
To succeed in this position, we imagine that you:
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ extensive experience in design and specifications of process equipment within the oil and gas industry
- Possess general knowledge regarding operation and maintenance of e.g. rotating equipment
- Are knowledgeable about onshore pipeline design (oil & gas)
- Are proficient in one of the Scandinavian languages both in writing and verbally
Your new colleagues
The Onshore Plants department in Copenhagen works within the area of onshore oil and gas facilities (gas receiving terminals, gas storage facilities, compressor stations, M&R stations, LNG, CNG etc.) as well as offshore development projects and we are working closely together within all disciplines. We work on projects from feasibility stage over concept studies, basic and detailed engineering to supervision, construction management, start-up and commissioning. We have experience in managing large-scale projects in both planning and construction phases, and we provide professional and independent consultancy services within all areas of oil and gas facilities.
An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with a pleasant working climate and highly skilled colleagues. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography and enjoy an informal tone. Ramboll invests a lot in development of people and offers career paths tailored for each individual.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply. Please send your application no later than 28.08.2016