I'm working with an assy created by someone else. When I open it, I get an error message "Referenced document has a non-matching internal ID". I understand the problem, generally, however there are several issues withy the error:
- The full path to the file that it found is truncated (see highlighted section of the image below) so I can't tell where the file it's finding is located, making verification that it's the right one difficult.
- There is a lot of text to read, but the message auto-dismisses in 10 seconds. Not enough time to try to determine what the file is, where it came from (See above) and what my options are.
- There is no indication as to what the default action will be when the dialog goes away.
- How can see the entire path?
- Can I disable the auto-dismiss on messages?
- What happens if I make no choice and the message is auto-dismissed?