7 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2016 8:41 AM by Glenn Schroeder

MySolidWorks posting has more messages than the Forum posting!?

Bill Toft

I am in the habit of using MySolidWorks to browse the forums. Then when I find a posting of interest, I click on the title and go to the actual Forum posting.

Just recently I answered a post and was getting emailed replies/updates, but when I went to the Forum (by clicking on the "view full discussion" link) the answer was not there! Here is a copy of one such email.

SOLIDWORKS Forums

BOM Qnty not adding up- help

reply from Anna Wood in Bill of Materials - View the full discussion

I see what is happening.....

In the Custom Properties on both the Custom and Configuration Specific tab change the BOM quantity to None.  See Image

Reply to this message by going to SOLIDWORKS Forums

Following BOM Qnty not adding up- help in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by SOLIDWORKS Forums because you are a registered user.
      You may unsubscribe instantly from SOLIDWORKS Forums, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Today I was looking at Updated to SP1 - what's happened to my lighting? | MySolidWorks   In the MySolidWorks web page there are 4 messages.

But in the Forum web page Updated to SP1 - what's happened to my lighting? there is only the original posting! All 3 replies are missing!

So it looks as if a reply made using MySolidWorks is NOT getting duplicated in the Forum itself.
      Obviously a bug.