6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 23, 2008 2:12 PM by David Nagreski

plot legend missing

When I save the current plot results display, the legend doesn't show up in the jpeg file. Is there an option somewhere that determines what result display items are transferred to a result image file?
      The autogenerated report using this same function, so my report images don't have legends, which make them hard to interpret for the reader.
        • plot legend missing
          Eric Ryan
          Mike,

I have also noticed this problem, but not found any solution in Cosmos. I use a program called Snagit to capture screen shots of my plots. I have used it for a number of years and it comes in handy for web pages as well. You can also use it to record screen videos. It is fairly cheap too. It may be one option for you.

• plot legend missing
            Li-Ling Huang
            It is a bug in SW 2008, Mike. Before the bug gets fixed, you can try SW->View->Screen Capture->Image Capture and paste it to Paint.

Sincerely,
            • plot legend missing
              Shawn Gheller
              I have had the same problem and what is happening is that the results table is being cut off when the screen was captured. So the only way I could fix it was to move pan/zoom the ass/prt around until the its visible. Trial and Error, very frustrating.
              • plot legend missing
                Li-Ling Huang
                Oops, I didn't test it with 2008 SP4. I tested with 2008 SP5. "SW->View->Screen Capture->Image Capture" does work. SP 5 will be available soon.

The problem is completely fixed in 2009 SP1. Before you get the latest version, I am afraid that regular screen capture is the solution. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
                Li-Ling