So, I just did a quick edit to our standard title block (it was slightly undersized so I stretched the width a bit), then updated it in my project, what happened next is nothing short of astoundingly confusing:
1. Approximately half of my symbols shifted to the right about 1 inch.
2. ALL of the origin/destination text was scrambled...I can't make sense of it. Some stuff just shifted to the right, other stuff is halfway across the page, other stuff is where I remember it being yesterday.
3. All manually-entered text shifted way to the left.
4. Several wire numbers disappeared and had to be re-entered.
5. Manually drawn shapes (such as ovals around cords, or leaders) got scaled up by about 60% and moved outside the drawing area.
Basically, my entire drawing is messed up, and there's no undo.
It'll be 2-3 days of work just to get this where it was 10 minutes ago.
I don't know what question to ask - I'm at a loss...I guess I'm posting this as more of a dire warning to others who might be tempted to do something similar...and as a plea to DS to fix this.