Casey Gorman

Central Florida SWUG meeting

Discussion created by Casey Gorman on Sep 9, 2008
Hello everyone,

The CFL SWUG meeting this month holds a bit of excitement for those interested in SHEET METAL, especially if they are pursuing their SolidWorks Certifications. Our presenter this month is Avelino Rochino of SolidWorks. His presentation will be "Sheet Metal Tips and Tricks - Getting Ready for the CSWP Exam". I know I am looking forward to hearing what he has to say. His insight into the latest sheet metal functionality will help introduce me to additional tools of the SW Sheet Metal trade. Avelino's talks have been well attended at other users group meetings and he has been in high demand so be sure to be here.

Keeping with the sheet metal theme of this month meeting, we have a sponsor that fits the bill. Rapid Sheet Metal has sent us a few door prizes that could pay for your trip to the meeting. What are they? You'll have to attend to find out. There will be Rapid Sheet Metal information available at the meeting.

As if this isn't enough to entice you to attend, as always there will be refreshments and SolidWorks door prizes. Time permitting you might be inline for another SolidWorks surprise.

Please contact Casey at caseyg@ sunnuclear .com to RSVP (remove spaces)

Casey Gorman
Director

John Fox
Associate Director

Sponsors

SolidWorks
Rapid Sheet Metal
Sun Nuclear Corporation

Outcomes