AnsweredAssumed Answered

Section to Surface Blend?

Question asked by Christopher Thompson on Sep 2, 2008
Latest reply on Sep 4, 2008 by Christopher Thompson
Does SolidWorks have an equivalent of a 'Section-to-Surface Blend' or a 'Surface-to-Surface Blend'? Refer to this link for a more detailed description.

What I would like to accomplish is to blend or loft a trimmed section to a tangent hemispherical surface. I know how to do this in Pro/Engineer, and would like to know if an equivalent function exists within SolidWorks 2007.