AnsweredAssumed Answered

PhotoView 360 Overview Video and an introduction.

Question asked by 1-FOD7HK on Aug 16, 2008
Latest reply on May 5, 2010 by Sjors Besseling
Hello, my name is Greg Leuenberger and this is my first post here in the Solidworks community. I'm one of the people who's been working on PhotoView 360 these past months and I wanted to take a minute and introduce myself and provide links to an introductory/overview video on PhotoView 360.

I've read through the posts on this forum and it's provided some insights into the wants and needs of the people who will be using this product. It seems that most of the people who have posted so far are rather experienced in the rendering arena and it's good to hear from them. It would also be nice to hear from those of you who don't spend a lot of time rendering or who maybe have never 'gotten into' the rendering aspect of Solidworks, so if you've been lurking please pipe in : ).

Here's a link to a streaming WMV file:

PhotoView 360 Introduction and Overview WMV

and here's a link to the same file but 'zipped'.

PhotoView 360 Introduction and Overview ZIP

These will be a tad redundent to those of you who have alpha tested or have already spent some time with 360, but it's probably worth a view anyway.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys (and gals). If I may be so bold as to make 1 request in my initial post - does anybody mind if we refer to 'PhotoView 360' as just '360' in future posts? That's the name we've gone by during developement and seeing all these referenes to PW, PV and RV make my head spin a bit. '360' just stands out a bit better.

best,

Greg

Outcomes