I use flexible sub-assemblies with multiple configurations to represent various motion positions. Very often, when I open the top level assembly the constraints will be broken. If I edit the flexible sub-assembly in-place, and conduct a rebuild, the broken constraints will be repaired.
Additionally, I use configurations for parts, but the configurations often switch away from the one intended within an assembly.
These two issues have increased dramatically since I installed SW2015. I do have work arounds, but I am spending ever increasing amounts of time repairing broken constraints as the designs become larger and more complex.
(I did get hoodwinked into Windows "upgrading" to 10 Pro,,, I have applied the patch,,)
I'm curious if these problems are popping up for other users.
Windows 10 Pro
Dell Precision T1600
Intel Xeon CPU E31270 @3.40GHz
Ram 8 GB
64-bit OS, x64-based processor
ATI FirePro V4800
Driver Vers; 15.201.2401.0