3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 6, 2008 1:21 PM by Matthew Lorono

Revision Table

Paul McGarr
      I need to modify the revision table to include more data. How do I add columns so the next time I insert a revision table, the new columns are there?

Thanks,

Paul
        • Revision Table
          Troy Peterson
          RBC on Revision Table -> Add column -> RMC on Revision Table -> Saveas saves file as .sldrevtbt

Save in drawing template to be used all the time.
            • Revision Table
              Paul McGarr
              Thanks! Saved me a lot of trouble.

Paul
                • Revision Table
                  Matthew Lorono
                  More columns? Just a reminder just in case one is adding fields for approvals (and if this is not the case for you, please ignore the rest of this message): electronic signatures have an actual legal definition. Simply typing someone's name into a field is not a legally recognized practice. For signatures to be valid, they must either be physically and literally signed by the person or approval via a validated electronic signature system must be used. If in a paperless environment, great care must be taken when applying approval signatures, lest issues with legality, property processes, document control and forgery enter the picture.

If not relying on actual physical signatures in a printed drawing, I would recommend leaving all signatures fields off the drawing; instead control those through some other verifiable means.