4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 28, 2008 8:28 AM by Peter Helianthos

PDMWorks Enterprise Dual View mouse problem

Peter Helianthos
      I Have a problem with the right mouse button in Dual View....

when clicking the right mousebutton in het second screen, the context menu appears in the first screen....

I've selected Dual View because the right screen is used for searching info and displaying other related information....selecting the Horizontal Span is not an option...because maximizing a window will display the window over 2 screens....

The strange thing is that this problem only exist when selecting Details, List, Small icon, Large Icons and Thumbnails.....when I select the Bill Of Material, I get a different context menu which is displayed nicely in the second screen....this points out to a programming mistake and not a driver issue....

Hopefully this will be resolved in short notice because it is very annoying...
        • PDMWorks Enterprise Dual View mouse problem
          Jerry Steiger
          Peter,

Have you turned this in to SW or your VAR as a bug? You may not get any useful response by posting it here.
            • PDMWorks Enterprise Dual View mouse problem
              Peter Helianthos
              I've contacted my supplier with this problem but they came only with the Horizontal Span solution....unfortunately...

They came(today) with the solution of disabling the second monitor...then run the PDMWorks Enterprise....and then enable the second monitor again....

When I did this, the second monitor(positioned on the left) was positioned on the right(so I have to exit the first monitor on the right to enter the second)....when clicking the right mousbutton the contextmenu appeared correct....

when dragging the second monitor to it's correct place(left) the contextmenu appeared wrong again....

after switching the cables and reordering the monitors the problems still exists....the only solution is to assign the left monitor as first one....and using the second monitor at the right side of the first monitor.....

very annoying...