Charles Culp

Q?? Group Mtg in St.Louis  on 16th?

Discussion created by Charles Culp on Jul 15, 2008
send me an email (in my signature). I will reply with the person at Barry-Wehmiller to contact.

Hello SolidWorks User,

This is a reminder that we're holding our quarterly meeting next Wednesday, July 16 from 4:30 - 7 p.m. We had also extended the invitation to your Sales and Marketing teams.

The meeting will be held at our office.

Office location is:

8020 Forsyth Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105

Please take the elevator to the 6th floor. You will receive your parking tokens when you arrive.

Directions:
? From 40/I-64 - North on Brentwood. Right on Forsyth. Parking is underground on the right immediately after taking the right.
? From I-170 - East on Ladue then right on Forsyth. Parking is underground on your right immediately after crossing Brentwood.

Please do let us know if you or any of your Sales and Marketing employees plan on attending.

Hello SolidWorks User Group member,

We hope you are doing well this quarter. On Wednesday, July 16, we will be holding our quarterly meeting.

This meeting, the topics will be PhotoWorks and RealView graphics. As you may know, these topics were chosen at last quarter's meeting for our topic ideas for the upcoming summit.

*These topics would be helpful for your Sales and Marketing teams. We would like to extend the invitation to them for next month's meeting*

Our guest speaker Rob Rodriguez provides CAD services and SolidWorks consulting through his business Axis CAD Solutions LLC.(www.axiscadsolutions.com). A SolidWorks user since 1999, Rob achieved CSWP status in 2004. Over the past 12 years Rob has held CAD design positions in a variety of fields. Rob is also the founder/President of the Northern Vermont SolidWorks User Group (www.nvtswug.com) and the Eastern Region Representative for the SolidWorks User Group Network (www.swugn.org). Rob is co-author of the 2008 PhotoWorks Step By Step Guide and his website www.robrodriguez.com offers a monthly PhotoWorks rendering contest.

Outcomes