AnsweredAssumed Answered

Moving from one computer to another

Question asked by Dylan Scoles on Jun 23, 2008
Latest reply on Jun 24, 2008 by Dylan Scoles
Does anyone know if there is a way to de-authorize a computer to run solidworks, so you can use the same serial number to authorize a different computer?

I'm just trying to move from an old computer to a new one with student edition 2007, but it says that they can't give me an authorization code because the maximum limit is reached for the serial number.