AnsweredAssumed Answered

Get a structural member to miter to a solid body (Revolve or Extrude)?

Question asked by Tom Donaldson on Jun 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 16, 2016 by Deepak Gupta

Is it possible to miter a structural member to a solid body? If not what is the simplest way of achieving this?




Hope that makes sense!