2 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2008 4:19 AM by Len Mar

DBWorks Support Pages

Jason Ebersole
      We will be evaluating both PDMWorks Enterprise & DBWorks Enterprise, but until I actually get the systems installed and configured, I've been trolling the user forums to see what kinds of problems/issues people are having. The comparison threads are also useful!

I find the user forums an excellent source of information, but right now, the DBWorks support pages are not available (support.dbworks.us). This is not a good thing as far as I'm concerned, and was wondering how long they have been unavailable.

Anyone know?

- jason
        • DBWorks Support Pages
          Neal Rusy
          There is a forum on Yahoo DBW Forum
          • DBWorks Support Pages
            Len Mar
            Didn't even know it existed - and I've been a DBWorks user since 2004.

Normally send my requests to North American distributor (Integrated Partner Solutions) and I get an answer back from them pretty quick. They are very good at following up with issues and problems and have a very good rapport with Mechworks (company that created DBWorks).

Integrated Partner Solutions free product (DBTools) is a very nice number generator based on various user criterion. (Project, category, etc....)

Len

I'm a VAR and Integrated Partner Solutions is a Platinum Reseller.
            I go to them for help.