This suddenly started several days ago in SW/Cosmos 2008 SP3
on 2 different machines with an assembly I have been working with.
When I try to define a report I see several small windows pop up
like usual then everything stops and when I check task manager
Sldworks.exe is happily munching away at my memory. I let it get as
high as 6 gig on one machine before killing it.
I tried an older version of the assembly and it worked fine, so
this is definitely related to the particular model. If I create a
new study in the existing file it seems to work, so it is related
to the study.
The study looks fine. It works, it has results, there are no
warnings displayed, I can "Update all components", etc.