5 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2008 9:15 PM by Bill McEachern

Floworks Training

Steven Moya
      Is there any Floworks training beyond the standard two day course offered everywhere? I am getting overwhelmed in the features of Flo, and finding new things everyday, that I wish i would have know much earlier. So bottom line is that I would like to know if any knows of a more in depth course being offered anywhere?

Thanks,
      Steven Moya
      Albuqueruqe, NM USA
        • Floworks Training
          Sorry, I have searched. If there is, I didn't find it. I did take the 2 day Floworks course in Ca. It helped but there is so much more. I have used the help extensively. The form does help and so do the tutorials. The long and the short of it, for me, it has been simply slugging through it. I did not take the cosmos course, I wish I had. I think some of my questions would have been answered there. Any problem in particular that you are fighting?
            • Floworks Training
              Steven Moya
              Nothing in particular, i have just found that the 2 day course helped get me a quick start, but that's all it did. I see several courses that could/should be offered, for one i would really love to learn more about mesh optimization.

The help is fairly good for this product, but it only helps if i know what to look for.

The problem is, i think this product has some great features, i am just not very confident using them after only reading a short help file.
            • Floworks Training
              Bill McEachern
              I am available for rent but I am not exactly handy - In Toronto. I do a fair bit of consulting and mentoring on Floworks.

• Floworks Training
                Bill McEachern
                Here is an idea - we could do it over the web using GotoMeeting.......if this is of interest we should hookup. I cna provide references as well.