Charles Culp

St Louis User Group Meeting

Discussion created by Charles Culp on Mar 24, 2008
Latest reply on Mar 25, 2008 by Anne Yust
If you would like to register, and don't have contact information, let me know and I will forward you on to the user group leader.

Greetings SolidWorks User Group member:

It's time for our quarterly SolidWorks User Group meeting. We plan on hosting the meeting on Wednesday, April 16 from 4:30-7 p.m. at the Barry-Wehmiller Building in Clayton.

The topic for this meeting is creating and using sheet metal forming tools along with some recommendations for using design intent to select a sheet metal modeling method.

We are pleased to welcome Gerald Davis as our guest speaker. Gerald Davis has worked as an independent design contractor since 2004. For 20 years prior to that, he was the owner and operator of a precision sheet metal shop in Denver, Colorado. He is active with the Colorado SolidWorks User Group and is a presenter at SolidWorks World and SWUGN Technical summits. Also he writes a monthly column for the Fabricator magazine that deals with manufacturing and CAD technology.

As always, snacks and beverages will be provided. Please RSVP by April 7 to Carrie Wessels.

Our location is:
The location address is:
Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc.
8020 Forsyth Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105
Phone: 314-862-8000

Directions:

? From 40/I-64 - North on Brentwood. Right on Forsyth. Parking is underground on the right immediately after taking the right.

? From I-170 - East on Ladue then right on Forsyth. Parking is underground on your right immediately after crossing Brentwood.

Outcomes