AnsweredAssumed Answered

Mechanical Engineer consultant wanted for Fitness Machine - Southern CA

Question asked by Mike Snyder on May 30, 2016

I have a partially completed project and need a mechanical engineer that works with Solid Works.  The files for our fitness machine are in Solid Works 2014 and I need help finishing it.  You must live in Southern California and preferably in Orange County.  Please email me at with your resume and hourly rate.