AnsweredAssumed Answered

SWUGN Summits - One-Minute Tips

Question asked by 1-3PL95X on Feb 21, 2008
Latest reply on Feb 21, 2008 by 1-3PL95X
We're trying something a little different at the SWUGN Technical Summits this year.

One of the most popular offerings on the SolidWorks website has been the 1-Minute Tips, a collection of various video tips covering Design, Analysis, and Data Management. If you haven't seen them yet, it's certainly worth a look.

This year, we're asking attendees of the SWUGN Technical Summits to submit their own 1-Minute Tips prior to each event. We'll demonstrate each one during the lunch session, and the audience will vote for their favorites. The winners will receive some great prizes (iPods, SpaceExplorers, free SolidWorks World admission), and will have their tips posted on the SolidWorks website (fully credited, of course).

There are only three "rules".

One, you must attend the SWUGN Technical Summit (and, who wouldn't want to anyway).

Two, tips must be submitted at least one week prior to the event you will be attending.

Three, each tip must be able to be demonstrated in one minute or less.

Submitting your tips is easy. Send a complete text description directly to me, indicating which event you will be attending. You can include models if desired, or even video if you have the capability. We're trying to make it as easy as possible - if any questions come up, someone will contact you for clarification.

This is a new idea, and I'm sure there will be questions. Post them here and I will do my best to answer them.

Have fun!!

Outcomes