AnsweredAssumed Answered

Dell Premium 5 Button Mouse and SW08 SP1.0

Question asked by Sean Stone on Feb 7, 2008
Latest reply on Feb 8, 2008 by Jeff Hamilton
I posted in response to a couple other posts yesterday in regards to this issue, but I figured it would get noticed better in it's own post. I have done the searches of posts, and I've tried the solutions that I've found, and nothing has worked yet.

I'd like to use the Dell software for this mouse, because it will actually let me program the extra buttons, and use the tilt function of the mouse wheel. I can fix the issue of not being able to rotate a model by changing the MMB to function as just a MMB. However, that still does not allow me to use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out. Has anybody come across a solution that allows you to use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out while the Dell driver/software is installed, that does not require keyboard interaction? (ie. Holding Shift and MMB to zoom)

If there isn't a solution out there, is there a mouse that has software that allows you to utilize all the buttons, and still function as expected in SW? Any help/insight will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Sean

Outcomes