2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2008 4:32 PM by Roger Grounds

What happened to dimension properties in SW2008

Roger Grounds
      In previous issues of SW there was a section on the dimension panel for options. One of the features of this section was to select MIN or MAX for the dimension. This options section seems to have dissappeared and I can't find anyplace in the program to make this change. Does anybody know if it has been deleted or just relocated?

Roger Grounds
        • What happened to dimension properties in SW2008
          Paul Lemke
          All of the properties have been moved to the right side panel or an easy right click. I love this. The Min MAx was relocated into the right feature manager side window there is 3 tabs at the top labled "value" "leaders" and "other" it is under leaders
            • What happened to dimension properties in SW2008
              Roger Grounds
              Thanks Paul. I apparently thought the leaders tab had to do with leader appearance only and didn't click on that tab. I thought I had looked there, but just now tried it and there was. After every new release of software, I lose some time chasing renaming and/or relocation of tools.

I did find that I could simply drag the leader from the center to over the tangent of the arc and it would snap there.

To all readers: I appologize for not mentioning that the question pertains to SW2008.

Roger Grounds