AnsweredAssumed Answered

Question about workgroup PDM

Question asked by Terry Kasuboski on May 26, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 11, 2016 by Dave Hoder

Hello all,

I am not sure what or when this started or what may have changed. I checked out a drawing from a project to do a PCO, I made the change on both the model and then made sure that the drawing also reflected the change.

When I went to check it back into the PDM, all the lettering was turned to red. I hovered over the now red text and I seen a box with "This document appears to be different then the one on the vault."  I go to select the box to activate the checking in, and the I get a popup box asking if I am sure that I want to check in the change document into the vault. I choose yes and then release ownership, changed my revision level and click check-in.

Now a few other guys are starting to have the same things happening to them. They are asking why, and so is the president of the company. I am not sure why this is now happening. I look over the setting and compare to the snapshot that I had did  and the setting are still the same.

Any suggestions at this point would be very much appreciated.

Terry

PS. In the meantime, I am still doing searching for a possible solution or explanation.

Outcomes