AnsweredAssumed Answered

PVC Reducers

Question asked by 1-AGPG3C on Jan 10, 2008
Latest reply on Jan 11, 2008 by 1-AGPG3C
I am pretty new to the whole solidworks routing package. What I am trying to do is reduce a 3" Sch 80 PVC pipe up to a 4" Sch 80 PVC Pipe. All fittings are socket weld. As you can see in my picture I want "Flange"-----"Ball Valve"-----"Reducer"-Right into an "Elbow or Tee" How do i go about doing lost!