I am getting a popup warning
"Display driver stopped responding and has recovered: Display driver
NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 362.56 stopped responding and has
successfully recovered." After this SolidWorks freezes and I have to
restart. The error seems to happen when I select an assembly level sketch
when I am in a view that is orthogonal to the sketch plane (e.g., select a
sketch which is on the Right plane while in a view normal to the Top plane).
Note: this is happening when I simply select the sketch with left mouse click.
It also seems to happen more when the sketch contains a large number of sketch
I have also done repeated uninstall of Nvidia drivers using Guru3D
Driver Sweeper and reinstall with newest driver version. I have also tried reinstalling SolidWorks.
- Windows 10 Profesional
- SolidWorks 2015 Student Ed.
- MOBO: X99-PRO/USB 3.1
- GPU: PNY Quadro M4000 (Nvidia)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-5930K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.5 GHz LGA
2011-v3 140W (Overclocked in BIOS to 4.5 GHz)
- RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 Series 64GB (8 x 8GB) 288-Pin
DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)
- Boot Drive: SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512GB PCI-Express 3.0
x4 Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- EVGA 220-G2-0750-XR 80 PLUS GOLD 750W PSU
Any help/direction would be greatly appreciated.
Attached is a screen shot of the error.