AnsweredAssumed Answered

What is this surface called?

Question asked by Phillip Mobley on May 23, 2016
Latest reply on May 24, 2016 by Bjorn Sorenson

Hello everyone,


I have a project a from a friend where I am going to be creating a model and 3D printing it. However, I can't seem to figure out what this surface finish is called. At first, I thought that it was a knurled surface but it does not appear to be so. I am thinking that it is a pitted surface. But, I do not know how to create a pattern such as this one.


These are a rail set for a URX 3 rail.