Apply at: Urschel Laboratories, Inc. - Careers
The Design Engineer is responsible for creating or improving product designs that are highly functional, safe, and in synchronization with Urschel manufacturing capabilities. Primary job duties include:
- mechanical design of parts, assemblies, and machines;
- utilize CAD software for design and drafting purposes;
- creation of parts prints;
- performance testing and analysis;
- Internal technical support.
The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in engineering and two years of product design experience in a manufacturing setting. Applicants must possess excellent communication talents, strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities, attention to detail, drafting skills, and proficiency with 3-D CAD software, preferably in Solidworks.
Please no freelance offers