5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 6, 2007 4:46 PM by Chris Pellegrino

FloWorks 2007 .pdf manuals?

Chris Pellegrino
      Up until FloWorks 2006, there were 3 manuals available in PDFformat:

1) Fundamentals.pdf
      2) IntroducingCOSMOSFloWorks.pdf
      3) Tutorial.pdf

I can't find these files for 2007 either after installation or onthe CDs. Are they not available anymore?
        • FloWorks 2007 .pdf manuals?
          Eric Ryan
          Mine are inconveniently located in C:\Program Files\SolidWorks\COSMOS\FloWorks\lang\english\Docs. I believe you get to the tutorials through the help menu while running solidworks. Floworks add-in must be enabled to see the floworks help option on the help menue.

Hope this helps.

Eric
              Chris Pellegrino
              Yeah, I know, that's where I always used to go to get them, but theold 2006 PDF files are there, not the 2007. The information you getfrom Help isn't the same, that's why I like these files, unlessthey changed all that. I can't get in to my license right nowbecause someone else is using it (one seat network licensegrrrrrrr.), so I'm going to try Help later within SolidWorks.

Thanks,

Chris
                  Chris Pellegrino
                  OK, just checked and the Tutorial PDF is available through Help inSolidWorks, but it is the 2006 version - presumably the same filethat I find in the same location you use. Do you have the 2007PDFs? I didn't find them on any of the CDs.
                      Eric Ryan
                      Chris,

I just realized I was confusing my CosmosWorks tutorial with the Floworks Tutorial. I see that when you open the Flow tutorial from Solidworks, it just opens the pdf that is located in the cosmos... folder. Works opens up an online turtorial.

I also see that I don't have the Inroduction Manual either. The Fundamentals and Tutorial PDFs are it. I attached a copy of what I have. The cover shows 2007, but they look just like the 2006 versions. I also threw in the 2006 copy of the Introduction manual in case you need that.

Boy, it is hard to find good help these days, literally!

Cheers,

Eric