Just a couple quick Questions:
1. Are you putting the user prompts prior to the Start Block?
2. How are you executing the script?
I find that group selecting and executing from the right click menu works better than workflow triggers.
I created one that works well so far, but I have seen it randomly act as your does.
Mine does the following:
- Combo box (to choose an option which sets the value of a runtime variable)
- Block START
- Check out %PathToSelectedFile%
- Set Variable (Sets card variable to value of runtime variable)
- Check in %PathToSelectedFile%
- Block END
Many Thanks for the prompt response and the sample dispatch script
Yes, true, right click dispatch action is efficient and that is my preferred method as well.
I am putting user prompts in the start block, ah....may be that is the issue....will give it a try and update you.
That worked like a charm.
It was simply the matter of having the prompt combobox and edit statements out of the start block.
Clearly shows my lack of basic programming aptitude.
Thanks a lot for your answer.