AnsweredAssumed Answered

what's worse than this software?

Question asked by Mark Fitzpatrick on Apr 7, 2016
Latest reply on Apr 7, 2016 by jason van clark

The support for it. I have yet to have any real problem addressed. Working with my VAR they think I have nothing else to do in the day except work with them to solve the problem. They get in touch with SW and then I get relayed questions to answer, half of which they should be asking our Admin as I don't know the answers. Oh and if you don't get back to them in a week they close the case. How convenient.

So I have given up getting anything "fixed". I continue to use the software because my place of business has chosen it. I will open windows explorer 20 times a day as it crashes and crashes again for absolutely no reason (not repeatable). I will lose work and restart SW multiple times a day because it can't handle a assy and chokes to a non-responsive state when I just select to suppress a mate.

If anyone is thinking of going to this software over another I suggest you take a closer look at the other before discounting it. I can't imagine anything is this bad and the lack of support is astonishing.

Outcomes