Thanks for asking, Ashok.
Here are 12 free learning modules at MySolidWorks with videos, sample models, quizzes and click simulations.
There is a dedicated SOLIDWORKS MBD forum: MBD. where your MBD questions may be better answered.
Just in case, here are more resources
- An independent NIST study on MBD value metrics: Testing the Digital Thread in Support of Model-Based Manufacturing and Inspection.
- 3D PDF samples at SOLIDWORKS forum.
- Rendered models with PMI at SOLIDWORKS forum.
- Quick animations of MBD tips and tricks.
- MBD implementation blog posts.
- An endorsement by Rich Eckenrode, Co-Chair of Mil-Std-31000A Mfg committee.