Innovated Machine & Tool Co., Inc., has an immediate opening for a full time CNC CAD/CAM Programmer
for manufacturing in a busy precision Sheet Metal Fabricating plant.
Job Duties include:
- Program and maintain current file revisions of all client parts;
- Interpret engineering blueprints to draw (program) flat pattern layouts of parts;
- Work with clients’ engineers;
- Reverse engineer parts for manufacturing;
- Make machine & tooling selections to manufacture parts in the most cost effective manner;
- Design and request procurement of tools necessary;
- Prepare detailed standardized work instructions and set-up sheets;
- Utilize CAD/CAM software to continuously improve run time and programming time.
Our Equipment Includes:
- Amada EM3612ZRT 33-Ton Turret Punch Press with High Capacity Tool Rack and Automatic Tool Changer
- Amada Vipros VPZ3510 PDC Turret Punch Press
- Mazak Laser Champion 510
- Prima Power Syncrono 1530 HS 4000 watt Laser Cutting System
- Mathematics - Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, and their applications.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Design - Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production & interpretation of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models, specifically for sheet metal fabrication.
- Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials used in sheet metal fabrication, production processes, bend deductions, turret punch press tooling, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods.
- Time Management – Ability to organize tasks in order of importance and use time most effectively in order to complete all work in a timely manner.
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and thoroughly completing all tasks.
- Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Engineering – Engineering experience / background with strong mechanical aptitude is helpful.
- Knowledgeable on various precision CNC machinery and principles, fabrication and machining practices, the properties of materials, and the application of mathematics and dimensions to production machinery and tooling.
- Capable of efficiently integrating existing methods with new innovation to economically solve production problems in a timely manner.
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SolidWorks, CAMWorks and a computerized nesting software preferably SigmaNEST.
- Ability to understand G Codes including ability to write, edit and troubleshoot production and technical issues.
Innovated Machine & Tool Co., Inc. is a fast paced Precision Sheet Metal Fabricator in Newport News VA. As contract manufacturers for over 30 years, we strive to give excellent customer service by providing accurately fabricated sheet metal parts, on time, every time. It is our goal to provide our Employees with a safe and clean workplace, equitable wages, and equal opportunity regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, or national origin.
Great benefits include:
Medical & Dental Insurance
We are just off I64 Exit 250, convenient to Richmond, Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg, Gloucester, and more. 3-5 Years Minimum Experience Required, Engineering Degree or equivalent Experience Preferred. Interested in working for our company? Please apply by emailing a detailed resume and cover letter to Marti Bryant Or fax to 757-887-1822.
Innovated Machine & Tool Co., Inc.
Oakland Industrial Park
250 Picketts Line
Newport News VA 23603