OK, so I have already discussed this with my VAR and she didn't really have a good solution.
Basically, what I want is the following:
What I had to do to show this functionality was:
1) Create the Hole Callout, add some blank lines between the two line items.
2) Create and attach the bottom Geometric Callout (.001)
3) Create the .020 Geometric Callout and place it in space
4) Drag the Hole callout over the .020 Geometric Tolerance until it is in place.
5) Select both items (The Hole Callout and the .020 Geometric Tolerance), Right Mouse Button, and select "Group". (This groups them together and allows the .020 tolerance to move around with the hole callout)
I know that this is a SHCS Hole, but I am just using this as an example.
We have many very tight tolerance blind counter bores with very loose tolerance thru holes.
I know that I can create each hole separately and then use the hole callout to call each hole out separately. But how can I have the functionality of the above and have it all nicely "Attached"?
Is there a better way?
I am using SW 2015 SP3 on Windows 7 64 bit
Is this functionality available in a later release of Solid Works?
Thanks in advance...