Does anyone else experience a crash whenever trying to open a part or assembly since updating to SW2016? I have been tolerating this problem for 3 months now hoping it would be resolved with SP2.0.
Unless I have opened a drawing first, the Command Manager seems to freeze SW 90% of the time (see image for reference) as it doesn't seem to load? The task pain doesn't seem to resize also correctly also. Once and if a part or assembly has loaded, everything works as normal. Although it will freeze when I maximise or restore down the window with a part or assembly open, not a drawing though.
I have tried the following rectifications with no avail:
- Turned off and on certain user interface features (turning off status bar seems to make it worse)
- Turned off and on all the features of command manager
- Updated the graphics driver
- Upgraded to the latest SP’s
- Reinstalled SW (not sure how much more of a clean reinstall I can do)
Any suggestions other than reinstalling the OS (Windows 8.1)? It doesn't happen on my colleagues computer since updating (he is windows 7). have also contacted my VAR.