I would like to do a macrofeature where you can manage parameters by the properties manager..
I'm trying to do this behavior.
So I fact :
- Insert a macro feature when I click on a button on the toolbar.
- Create and open properties manager after the macro feature insertion.
- Close the properties manager then udpate de feature
- Store property values in the model (3rdpartystorage)
- Be able to edit the macro feature by the property manger panel.
I found separate sample for all this things.
But when I try to mix all to get the same think of the video, I fail.
The big question is :
- Is there a sample somewhere with the complete scenario ?
if not, other questions to try to do it by myself :
- Is right that a I have to store parameters values in the 3rdPartyStorage ?
- How to manage the feature suppression, to clean the data (feature properties) store on the model ?
- When should I store data on the model ? When user backup (save) ? At the end of each property edition ?
I still dreaming to find the code used in the video to show me the path.