Customers Who Purchase SOLIDWORKS Visualize Products & Eligible Legacy BUNKSPEED Users
Exact steps to download purchased SOLIDWORKS Visualize products:
1) As a customer who purchased a Visualize product, you will receive an email from your local Value Added Reseller (VAR) with your unique Visualize serial number. Go to the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal: https://customerportal.solidworks.com/
2) Log in using your existing credentials or if you don’t have one, click “Create a SOLIDWORKS ID” and follow the next steps. If you already have a SOLIDWORKS ID, sign-in and proceed to Step #12.
3) If creating a new SolidWorks ID, enter your email address and indicate if you have an existing SOLIDWORKS product serial number. Click Next (NOTE: Your serial number is delivered electronically via email once your purchase has been confirmed. The email is sent to the contact on your order. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please contact your reseller.)
4) Enter your company information and fill in all fields, click Next.
5) The system will search the company name for possible matches. If it finds one similar, you may be prompted with the screen below. If your company exists, select the correct row and click Pick this Account. If none of the accounts apply, click Create New Account.
6) Now you can enter your contact information and click Next.
7) A confirmation email will be sent to you. You can close your browser window.
8) Open the email that was sent to you and click hyperlink “Click Here” to activate your customer portal account.
9) Click Continue, once you see the screen that your account has been created.
10) Close your existing window and navigate back to the login screen. https://customerportal.solidworks.com/
11) Once logged in, you will see the Customer Portal home screen. Depending on whether or not you registered your SOLIDWORKS Serial number, you will see two different options (lock icons or no lock icons):
12) If you have locks on your screen, click Register My Products in the My Support section and follow the next steps. If you do not have locks on your screen, proceed to Step #16.
13) Enter your SOLIDWORKS product serial number and click, Next.
14) Select the Version from the pop up box and click, Next.
15) Click Next to acknowledge your serial number has been registered and you will return to the home screen and the locks will be gone. (*The locks will be removed assuming that your serial number has a valid active subscription service.)
16) You will see 3 different areas to download the Visualize product. Click on any of the three SOLDWORKS Visualize links seen on the customer portal (Quick Links on left, scrolling banner at bottom, or under the Downloads bullet points).
17) You will be redirected to the Visualize Webform. Fill in all the fields and click Download NOW.
18) A thank you page will be displayed and your browser will begin the download of the Visualize software.
19) Once download completes, run the installer (SWVizInstaller.msi).
20) Once the installer finishes, launch SOLIDWORKS Visualize.
21) Click "Licensing" to go to the next step:
22) Enter your SOLIDWORKS Visualize serial number and click “Activate." NOTE: you must have internet connection during this activation process. Internet is not needed again after the activation process completes.
23) Enjoy Visualize!