Has anyone else had issues with creating a STEP file of an assemble in 2016? I have a very simple assembly of a flat sheet metal bracket with 2 PEM nuts assembled to it. I'll save it as a STEP file just like I've done in past versions. Open the file and the PEM nuts are not there. So I rebuilt the simple bracket and then rebuilt the assembly and saved. Deleted all old files from the directory. Saved as STEP reopened same thing happened. I then closed SW restarted my computer deleted old files re-created sheet metal part then recreated assembly. All new names for these files saved as STEP in a new directory and it finally opened correctly. What should have taken a couple of minutes I spent 30 minutes getting it to work. If I wanted to have this much trouble I'd go back to UG!